Fyxation Pixel 3 StepThru
|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Delivery time:||Message To Pre-Order|
Fun, fast and affordable, the Pixel 3 is a three speed bicycle designed and built by Fyxation for the everyday rider. The all new Pixel 3 includes a Shimano Nexus 3 speed internal hub which adds hassle free shifting and simple gear options.
The Pixel 3 has an upright design that makes it ideal for sliding through traffic, commuting to work or simply cruising around campus. The Pixel Step Through (ST) expands the Pixel line up and is a great option for riders looking for slightly smaller frame and one with that's easier to step over.
Featuring Fyxation's durable steel frame, sealed bearing hubs and bottom bracket, forged 6061 alloy cranks, and light but quick 30mm deep aero rims, the Pixel 3 is built to last. At only $499, this bike is an amazing value and is a great option for someone looking to hit the road without breaking the bank, or someone looking to add another bike to their quiver. What are you waiting for? All bikes ship free to your door or your favorite local bike shop.
Single Speed Look with Shimano 3 Speed Reliability
Like the Pixel single speed, the Pixel 3 has simple styling and adds an incredibly easy to use Shimano Nexus 3 speed internal gear hub. An internal gear hub means your shifting is protected from the elements for reliable and smooth gear changes. The hub also allows for gear changes when your at a stop, so if you roll up to a stop sign in the wrong gear, just twist the shifter to get you rolling out in the right gear.
- Frameset: Fyxation steel tubing
- Wheelset: Forged flip/flop 32h hubs with 30mm full anodized alloy rims with machined braking surface
- Stem: 3D Forged alloy stem
Bars: Alloy narrow rise bar
Brakes: Alloy dual pivot caliper
Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge bearing
Cranks: Forged Alloy track cranks
- Pedals: Alloy Cage Pedal w/Reflector
- Hub: Shimano Nexus 3 Speed
- Shifter: Shimano Nexus RevoShift Twist Shift
- Fender/rack mounts on frame and fork dropouts
- Clearance for 700x32c tires (700x28c with fenders)
- Complete bike weight: 25.5lbs
- Gear Ratio: 44x16
- Frame size: Small and Medium/Large