MONDAY - SATURDAY 10am to 6pm
SUNDAY 12pm to 5pm
Limit of 2 customers in-store at any time!
WE ASK CUSTOMER TO COME PREPARED BY CHECKING OUT OUR WEBSITE FIRST TO SEE PRODUCT AND PRODUCT AVAILABILITY.
Please note there is a global shortage of common replacement parts, such as tubes, tires, wheels, freewheels, etc.
Scheduling appointments at the shop:
To ensure we are delivering the best possible service we recommend that customers book an appointment for tune ups/large repair. As we are operating on a reduced schedule and staff during the COVID-19 crisis, booking an appointment will help to reduce wait times and get everyone what they need as quickly as possible. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at 416-972-6948 to reserve your spot today.
Small repairs such as, Flat Tires, Brake Adjustment, Gear Adjustment are consider a small repair and is a first come, first serve basis.
Large Repairs are a booked appointment. - Booking October 19th.
Tune ups are a scheduled appointment. - Booking October 20th.
- Introducing enhanced cleaning protocols, with particular focus on contact areas.
- To protect yourself and others, we ask that anyone who is feeling unwell and who have returned from travelling abroad to refrain from visiting us so that together we can ensure a safe and comfortable experience for everyone.
- Signs have been posted at the front door about SOCIAL DISTANCING.
- We will be asking our customers to be purposeful and thoughtful with their visits. We are hoping that our customers respect the severity of this situation.
- We will be accepting all forms of payment except American Express.
- We are doing everything we can to sanitize the store in between customers.
- 2 People will be allowed in the shop at one time. Please respect these waits, we will be with you as soon as we can.
We appreciate your patronage and hope to keep you riding bikes for as long as possible.
We also encourage our guests to stay up-to-date through our facebook account and website.
Thank you and stay healthy.
Cycle Solutions Team