March 24, 2020
To our customers,
With the recent mandate to close non-essential businesses in Ontario we wanted to take a moment to update our customers about our current operations. Bicycle repair stores are considered an essential service by the provincial government and we will remain open with limited hours for the foreseeable future or until mandated otherwise. With that being said there will be some changes to our operations to ensure we are providing a safe environment for our customers and staff.
- Introducing enhanced cleaning protocols, with particular focus on contact areas.
- To protect yourself and others, we ask that anyone who is feeling unwell and who have returned from travelling abroad to refrain from visiting us so that together we can ensure a safe and comfortable experience for everyone.
- Signs have been posted at the front door about SOCIAL DISTANCING and please follow the GREEN tape on the floor.
- We will be asking our customers to be purposeful and thoughtful with their visits. We are hoping that our customers respect the severity of this situation.
- We will be accepting all forms of payment except American Express.
- We are doing everything we can to sanitize the store in between customers.
- We will be conducting repairs as usual but can accept them at curb side , just call 416-972-6948 when parked outside and we will send out someone as soon as possible.
- 3 People will be allowed in the shop at one time. Please respect these waits, we will be with you as soon as we can.
- We will be limiting test rides to help staff maintain disinfecting protocols.
Finally we ask that you share this with your friends to help us spread the word.
We appreciate your patronage and hope to keep you riding bikes for as long as possible.
We also encourage our guests to stay up-to-date through our facebook account and website.
Thank you and stay healthy.
Cycle Solutions Team