Specialized Roval Terra C 700c Wheelset - Satin Carbon/Satin Black
|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Delivery time:||Contact Us For ETA|
Taking the notion of combining flagship performance with workhorse dependability one step further, we’re introducing the Terra C. This shares the same hub and spoke architecture as the Terra CL, ensuring ease of service and spoke replacement should the need arise, and is paired with an entirely new rim layup. The rims on the Terra C share the same dimensions and broad range of tire mounting possibilities as the Terra CLX and CL – 33mm deep with a 25mm internal width – but are crafted using a new-to-us process known as Resin Transfer Molding. This is an automated process that allows us to very precisely control how resin is introduced to the layup, which in turn ensures maximum strength and material performance. The end result is an incredibly tough set of wheels that you can beat on to hell and back.
- Rim: Terra C RTM Carbon Clincher, 700c, Disc Brake, Tubeless Compatible
- Rim Details:32mm Depth, 30mm External Width, 25mm Internal Width; ERD 577mm
- Hub: DT Swiss 370 J-bend Center Lock, Ratchet LN 18t internals (20 degs) , 100x12mm & 142x12mm, Shim. Rd. 11sp Freehub (Convertible freehub )
- Bearing Type: DT Swiss Sealed Steel Cartridge Bearings
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition Race J-bend, Front: Radial/Two-cross 24 count, R: 268mm, L: 279mm; Rear: Two-cross 24 count, DS: 277mm NDS: 278mm
- Nipple: DT Swiss Hex Prolock Al 2.0x14mm
- Tire Size: 28mm - 47mm; Max Pressure: 28c-32c: 80psi, 33c – 36c: 65psi, 37c- 47c: 60psi
- Weight: Wheelset 1,610g, Front 719g, Rear 891g (including tubeless rim tape and tubeless valve)
- Assembly Method: Carbon Layup - Automated, Wheel Build - Hand built.
- Extras: Roval Tubeless Rim Tape and Tubeless Valve, Spare Spoke & Nipple Kit, System Weight Limit: 275lbs / 125kg