Specialized Align II Helmet
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
|Delivery time:||Please Wait For Pick Up Email Confirmation.|
Certified protection, clean aesthetic, comfortable fit, and a budget-friendly price—that’s what makes up the Align II. The standout feature of the Align II is the inclusion of the revolutionary Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS), a patented protection against "rotational violence" caused by angled impacts. When including MIPS, we didn’t give anything up to comfort—the Align II includes the Headset SX dial fit system for easy fit adjustment, our 4th Dimension Cooling System for incredible ventilation, and an easy one-size fit system. If you’re on the quest for a feature-rich helmet that leaves some jingle jangle in your pocket, the Align II is for you.
- The MIPS system is a low-friction layer that allows a sliding motion of 10 to 15mm in all directions. Studies indicate that this reduces some of the rotational forces transmitted to the brain during angled impacts.
- Easily-adjustable, one-size Headset SX fit system is designed for easy and accurate fit for a wide range of head sizes. Add in a micro-adjustable dial for on-the-fly adjustability and you're ensured an easy, secure, and accurate fit.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System optimizes ventilation.
- In-molded shell improves strength and reduces weight.
- Reflective decals for increased visibility in low-light conditions.